Association MARBLES IN MINERVOIS
Association MARBLES IN MINERVOIS
The purpose of association is to promote Minervois, its tourism and its local economy through its local natural wealth which is the marble. It gathers professionals of the marble, tradesmen, shelterers, artists, historians and the voluntary ones who carry an interest for the marble.
Goal of association
Goal of associationThe purpose of association is to promote the marble in particular, and in particular in
- organizing all types of exhibitions, festivals, symposiums, etc
- proposing and by animating all places in keeping with the marble, its history, its past and its futur.
- facilitating the bringing together, the exchange, even twinning with other towns of France or besides which declare an art marbrier
- collecting, bringing closer or by putting in network all documents, people or associations which have an interest for the marble. The founder members, who are at the origin of association, are Christiane Martinez, Khalid Massoud and Robert Peccolo. Association Marbles in Minervois gathers professionals of the marble, tradesmen, shelterers, artists, historians and the voluntary ones who carry an interest for the marble. The marble of Caunes-Minervois has a history which gœs up at the time Roman, it became with the wire of the centuries one of the asset of the economy of the village, then it was joined in its fame by the abbey of Caunes-Minervois. Association aims at giving a cultural, tourist and economic impetus with the whole of Minervois, especially in this wine crisis period. The will of association Marbles in Minervois is to give a strong identity to the commune, to show the art monumental mason with greatest number and especially to make there take part living strength of Caunes-Minervois by gathering them and in their proposer between-others of the exhibitions and the circuits relating to the marble.
Votre avis nous intéresse
COMMENT NOUS AIDERPar courrier EN CLIQUANT ICI
Par internet EN CLIQUANT ICI
Visite carrière CLIQUEZ ICI
Itinéraire carrière CLIQUEZ ICI
NewsPresse ,on en parle CLIQUEZ ICI
Various groups of association
Various groups of associationThe various following groups currently compose our association:
- Sculpture on marbre
Mano de Decker is the referent for the sculptors of this group and can be contacted by e-mail with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Painting on marbre
Béatrice Saint-André is the referent for the creators of this group and can be contacted by e-mail with email@example.com or telephonically with the 04 68 78 45 42
- design Objects in marbre
Gérard Boyer is the referent for the creators of this group and can be contacted by e-mail with firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically with the 06 86 42 28 76
- usual Objects in marbre
Groupe in the course of constitution
- Buildings, constructions and gardens using of the marbre
Khalid Massoud is the referent for the professionals of this group and can be contacted by e-mail with email@example.com
Contact Marbles in Minervois
Interested (E) by our association ?
Do not hesitate to contact Khalid Massoud for more information
by e-mail with firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone with 06 80 96 22 26
You can pay your contribution member for 2019 , the sum of 10 € by sending your made out cheque:Vous pouvez adhérer à notre association
Marbres in Minervois
A.G.E Marbre Rouge de France Villerambert
pour soutenir notre projet.
La restitution d´une commande non honorée.
Selon les archives une commande de plusieurs colonnes
n´a jamais été livrée.
Il s´agirait de reconstituer les conditions de livraisons
comme au XVII ème siècle.
Le bloc partirait du Minervois, rejoindrait les ports
du canal du Midi qui organiseraient des manifestations
La Redorte, Puichéric, Trèbes
Carcassonne, Toulouse, Bordeaux
et arriverait à Versailles après une traversée en bateau.
A Versailles le bloc serait livré puis la colonne en serait extraite
sur place dans les jardins.
President Khalid Massoud Monumental mason A.G.E Caunes
Treasurer Guy Perrin Sculptor Caunes
Secretary Rose Marie Blanc Reprocessed Trausse
Coordinator Françoise Moreau Reprocessed Trausse
Writer Gérard Boyer French teacher Caunes
Translator Arno Krispin Reprocessed Caunes
Webmaster Serge Fischer Reprocessed Trausse